Citracal Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D Plus Magnesium 120 ea
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Citracal (2010-09-21)
- Product Dimensions: 4.9×2.8×2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Clinically proven to help reduce the rate of bone loss
- Are highly soluble, bioavailable, and usable by the body & Contain added Vitamin D which improves absorption
- Citracal can be taken anytime, with or without food.
- Citracal contains no wheat, barley, yeast or rye, and is dairy and gluten free.
- More features
Here are some REAL customer reviews:
“Amount per serving”
Sorry to say it, but “duped” has been duped again. Duped says you could take 1 tablet twice a day, but this would not be sufficient.The dosage per pill is:Calcium 250mgVitamin D 125IUMagnesium 40mgZinc…Read more
“More calcium per tablet then petite version + minerals”
Citracal is a very good calcium supplement to take because it contains the form of calcium called calcium citrate. Citrate is better absorbed generally then other forms like calcium carbonate, which must be taken with food. This version of citracal…Read more
“Calcium Citrate in a form that does not make me irregular”
By taking Calcium Citrate (for better absorption of the calcium than calcium carbonate) together with Magnesium, my system is naturally more regular.Read more
Get Citracal Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D Plus Magnesium 120 ea at the best price available today.