Lactase Drops 15 ml – Lactase Enzyme Supplement – 76 Servings – Safe for Infants
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Seeking Health
- Product Dimensions: 6.1×2.5×1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- Guaranteed to work or your money back. Laboratory tested for effectiveness, stability, molds, yeasts, fungi and bacteria
- Potent 5 drops reduces lactose by over 70% in 1 pint of milk over 24 hours
- Safe to use in breastmilk or formula (once mixed) and administer to infants.
- Very economical compared to Lactose Free dairy products. Save a fortune! Use as few as drops as you need or as many as you need.
- In a hurry? Place a few drops of Lactase Drops in your milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, ice cream or other dairy product and consume. No need to wait!
- More features
Here are some REAL customer reviews:
“Works great but other issues…”
Started using this product for my son about a month ago. It’s working quite well. He is back to drinking milk as you’d expect with a pre-teen. I do not question the efficacy of this products, however I do have some questions about how this product is…Read more
“one batch didn’t work, one batch did”
I bought this “Liquid Lactase” as part of a science experiment to show how lactase breaks down milk sugar into glucose and galactose. I added the product to milk and waited more than 24 hours and then I tested the milk with a glucose test strip and a…Read more
“Bang for Buck Lactase free Milk”
Bottle of Lactase, per labeled instructions, gives 5 gtts per pint. One bottle has 300 gtts or treats 7 gallons. 1 gallon of regular milk $4. Total cost of Pharmax treated milk, 7 gallons x $4 each, $28, + $13 for Pharmax lactase = $41/7 gallons or…Read more
Click here to view more images.
Get Lactase Drops 15 ml – Lactase Enzyme Supplement – 76 Servings – Safe for Infants at the best price available today.