1. Children with Diabetes Online Community
An online community for kids, families, and adults with diabetes, featuring message boards, chat rooms, and questions/answers from medical professionals.
2. American Diabetes Association
The Official Web Site of the AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION. This site offers the latest information on diabetes and living with the disease. The mission of the American Diabetes Association is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the li
3. Diabetes – Doctor’s Guide to the Internet
The latest medical news and information for patients or friends/parents of patients diagnosed with Diabetes and Diabetes-related disorders.
4. children with DIABETES – About Children with Diabetes
About Children with Diabetes. Jump to a new section. –[ Getting Around ]- – Home Page. What’s New. User’s Guide. Index. Migration Help. Search.
5. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
This is the official web site of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland. In its mission to conduct and support research on kidney, urologic, hemat
6. Diabetes – Room 42 Resource Center for Health, Mind, & Body.
Room 42 Resource Center is a collection of resource centers (still growing). Each Resource Center is designed to weave web resources, with the cozy atmosphere of your favorite local bookstore. Thank
7. Diabetes Publications Online
An index of diabetes links to information such as a diabetes dictionary, diabetes nutrition publications, devices for insulin delivery, and more.
8. Diabetes Monitor
Covers diabetes happenings everywhere on the Internet. Includes a diabetes registry, links to useful sites and more.
9. Diabetes Control Center
Diabetes Control Center Diabetes is a BAD NEWS, GOOD NEWS disease. Ask Dr. Chuck about diabetes. Email – d…@dr-diabetes.com Easy Diet updated – see below
10. Diabetes Management for the PalmPilot – Diabetic Bookstore
Diabetes Management for the PalmPilot – Diabetic BookstoreDefault0.0
11. Diabetes, News, Diabetes, Library, Diabetes ,Advice, Diabetes
Diabetes News, Library, Links, Nyheter, Uutiset, Bibliotek, Kirjasto, Advice, Hjälp, Apua
12. Clinical Practice Recommendation for Management of Diabetes in Correctional Institution
13. Diabetes Mall
Information, research and shopping for diabetes information and resources.
14. Diabetes New Zealand
Educates and informs people about diabetes, its treatment, prevention, and cure of diabetes.
15. children with DIABETES – Feedback
Feedback Jump to a new section –[ Getting Around ]– Home Page What’s New User’s Guide Index Migration Help Search Site Map Mission –[ Clinic ]– Ask the Diabetes Team Diabetes Basics Diabetes at School Products Food and Diet Diabetes Dictionary Diabetes
16. Clinical Practice Recommendation for Management of Diabetes in Correctional Institutions
17. Diabetes Home Care-Diabetic Supplies Shipped Nationwide
Diabetic Supplies Shipped Nationwide.800-544-5433,Medicare and private insurance assignment.Diabetes personal care products,Educational information and links,Family owned,professional,caring,service since 1989.
18. Alberta Foundation for Diabetes Research
The Alberta Foundation for Diabetes Research AFDR was organized by a group of dedicated volunteers affected by diabetes. The Alberta Foundation for Diabetes Research (AFDR), was incorporated under the Societies Act on November 4, 1988.
19. CDC’s Diabetes and Public Health Resource
Diabetes Home. What’s New? About Our Program. Diabetes FAQs. Publications & Products. Clip art. State-based Programs. Statistics. Special Projects.. ..
20. For Diabetics and people with Heart Disease or those concerned about D…
Announcing help for diabetics and people with heart disease, or those concerned about diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, insulin or blood sugar levels.
21. The Diabetes Monitor: Monitoring Diabetes Happenings Everywhere in …
Monitoring diabetes happenings everywhere in cyberspace . . . DIABETES REGISTRY A wide-ranging list of webpages about various aspects of diabetes care, subdivided by topic. DIABETES on the WEB Hodgepodges of hyperlinks to huge and humble homepages
22. CANADIAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION
Welcome to the Canadian Diabetes Association website. Our mission is to promote the health of Canadians through diabetes research, education, service…
24. Diabetes Insipidus Foundation
Provides information on all forms of diabetes insipidus: neurogenic, nephrogenic, dipsogenic and gestagenic DI. Chat, articles, brochures, FAQ’s, etc…
25. On-line Diabetes Resources
Tracking Diabetes on the Web Since February 1995 Most Recent Update: November 11, 1999 A Comprehensive Directory of Substantative Information about Diabetes
26. Diabetes Insipidus Foundation, Inc.
Welcome to the world of “A DiFferent Diabetes” … A diabetes that is not widely diagnosed. A diabetes that is often mistaken for diabetes mellitus.
A range of diabetes information: news, diet, controlling the disease, issues for women, support, kool kids, and others.
28. Diabetics Unite Homepage
Based in Miramichi city, New Brunswick, Canada, the Diabetics Unite! web site has become world renown for links and information on various diabetes CURE campaigns and research.
29. children with DIABETES – Copyright Notice
Copyright Notice Jump to a new section –[ Getting Around ]– Home Page What’s New User’s Guide Index Migration Help Search Site Map Mission –[ Clinic ]– Ask the Diabetes Team Diabetes Basics Diabetes at School Products Food and Diet Diabetes Dictionary
30. Diabetes Australia – Victoria
Website of Diabetes Australia – Victoria. DAV is a community-based, non- profit organization that represents the health, welfare and interests of all people with diabetes. We are a registered charity and leader in diabetes education.
31. Diabetes complications – abstracts from the literature
Diabetes and its complications; NIDDM, late onset diabetes; abstracts
32. Canadian Diabetes Association
News, coping information, a diabetes dictionary, quizzes, and other areas.
33. Diabetes News – Joslin Diabetes Center
Medical Files May Identify 8 Million Americans Who Have Diabetes – But Don’t Know It
34. Diabetes and Family Planning
The decision to have a child is a major decision for a diabetic woman. The pregnancy will be a high risk situation, with respect to physical health, emotional responses, and financial concerns.
35. American Association of Diabetes Educators
36. Diabetes Care
Diabetes care resources including book and tapes for self-care…
37. Diabetes in Cats
A veterinarian provides answers to pet owners’ questions about diabetes. Questions about home testing, conversion factors for insulin, medications, neuropathy, Cushings disease and xanthomas are included.
38. Diabetes: Late-Breaking Medical Research
FREE background information on Diabetes, with the opportunity to purchase summaries of the latest clinical research on Diabetes before facing difficult decisions
39. Managing Your Diabetes(SM) Patient Education Program
Eli Lilly provides facts about diabetes care, diabetes research, as well as insulin therapy. Included is information about their Humulin and Humalog insulin products.
40. HealthAnswers – Diabetes Insipidus
Overview of the condition including information on symptoms, causes and treatments.
41. Diabetes – DiabetesGuiden – debattforum och informationsplats för dig …
Diabetesguiden – för dig med diabetes, information, frågor och svar
42. Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus Foundation NDI Information & Resources
A foundation formed to support education, research, treatment, and cure for Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus. …
43. DIABETES – Sexual Intimacy
Table of contents for Diabetes.com articles about sexual intimacy for people with diabetes.
44. Diabetes in America, 2nd Edition
Diabetes in America, 2nd Edition, is a 733-page compilation and assessment of epidemiologic, public health, and clinical data on diabetes and its complications in the United States.
45. The Whittier Institute for Diabetes
A subsidiary of Scripps dedicated to diabetes research, education and patient care through a collaborative program with the University of California, San Diego.
46. Diabetes and Hormone Center of the Pacific
DIABETES AND ENDOCRINOLOGY HOME PAGE PRESENTED BY: A comprehensive state- of-the-art center for the diagnosis and treatment of Diabetes and Hormonal Disorders.
47. Do Your Level Best: Start Controlling Your Blood Sugar Today
Your doctor says you have diabetes. It’s not the end of the world. This information will help you learn how to take care of your diabetes and how to prevent some of the serious problems that diabetes can cause.
48. Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International
Publications, research, chapters, news, and more.
49. Catalogue of Publications – Joslin Diabetes Center
Books on diabetes, videotapes on diabetes, and other eduational materials can be ordered from the Joslin Diabetes Center Catalogue
50. Diabetes Monitor: Diabetes Registry
Diabetes Registry: A wide-ranging list of webpages about various aspects of diabetes care, subdivided by topic.
51. Diabetes Support/Information Board
It is my hope, that through this message board, people will learn something about Diabetes, and perhaps make a difference in their own, or someone…
52. Kamloops British Columbia Canada Quill Antiques Auctions
home search this site ask the Granny local articles tricks collecting contact us NEW!antique forum our auction services auction industry auction tips store personal e-mail links Kamloops The city I
53. Diabetes.com | Latest Diabetes News, Information and Community
Search: Health Library – QuickNav Newly Diagnosed Healthy Diet & Exercise Sexual Intimacy Avoiding Complications Tightest Control Ever Risk Factors & Prevention Support Groups Profiles Women’s Health & Pregnancy Children & Diabetes Money Matters Resources
54. Feline Diabetes
Feline Diabetes is the original internet guide for cats who have diabetes. Since 1996 we have been a clearinghouse for information about the disease and its treatment, along with a bulletin board for questions, extensive links, a photo gallery
55. Diabetes Society of Singapore
Diabetes Society of Singapore
56. Research Volunteers- Joslin Diabetes Center
Many diabetes research opportunities are ongoing at Joslin Boston. Research volunteers at Joslin Diabetes Center help in understanding diabetes treatment and its complications.
57. Canine Diabetes Mellitus Home Page
Information for owners of Canine’s with Diabetes Mellitus Sissy- The reason for this page Pet Loss Other Links of Interest (non-diabetic) Veterinary Colleges- Home Pages
58. children with DIABETES – Ask the Diabetes Team
Ask the Diabetes Team. Jump to a new section. –[ Getting Around ]– Home Page. What’s New. User’s Guide. Index. Migration Help. Search. Site Map… .
59. Welcome to Vigora’s Diabetes Health Site!
Vigora Diabetes Health Site offers a line of diabetic management software and other products that make the control of diabetes easier, including the Diabetes Mentor and COP. Available for Macintosh and Windows.
60. Mediconsult.com – Diabetes – Treatment~Outline
Comprehensive condition centers with reliable, in-depth information. Acid Reflux. AIDS/HIV. Allergies. Alzheimer’s Disease. Anxiety. Arthritis….